Resources for Child Care Programs
- Welcoming the Child with Hearing Loss into Childcare
- Talking to a child/adult with Hearing Loss
- Making a Daycare more Deaf Friendly
- DCMP- Free educational videos, with captions for young readers, but also useful to learn sign language https://dcmp.org ; Here’s how to apply: https://dcmp.org/learn/382
- Emailable Tips for Preschool Teachers- These are tips for parents or interventionists to send to preschool teachers, but they also work to let preschool teachers know what helps best for a child who is deaf or hard of hearing.
- Keeping Hearing Aids on young children:
- Socialization and the Child who is Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Listening is Exhausting!
- Free Sign Language Resources and Activities from Signing Time!
- 100 Basic Signs (video)
- ADA for Childcare
As an exciting part of our Education and Awareness Program, we are also producing FREE Language Labs! Download and share with your families.
Books with Beginnings
Our video series to share information about how to increase language for children who are deaf or hard of hearing using BOOKS!
Read more about children who are deaf and hard of hearing and how to support their langauage, social-emotional, and overall development.